Welcome to Light Coaching. I am Maryanna Bock, life coach & counselor, spiritual artist, and some say ‘wise woman.’ I offer Guide Service for the Soul to a wide community of beautiful souls.
Despite each of our best efforts, there are times in life when we face confusing situations. We find ourselves feeling confused, anxious, overwhelmed, discouraged, even angry. These are often times of transition, when we can feel daunted by the unknown that lies ahead and the disappointments from the past, which we need to recover from. I understand what that is like, having traversed many transitions in my life, some that seemed extremely difficult when they happened, but gave me access to the empowerment I now deeply value. These seemingly troubled times can enable the greatest gains in empowerment in our life.
It is a ‘life saver’ to have someone in our ‘corner.’ Someone who can see our innate strengths at these times when we have difficulty seeing past our own doubts. Someone who will empower our own inner knowing and show it to us, when we may feel at a loss to find it for ourselves. However that knowing is there waiting within us to show our potential, the strength Life is offering to us in this challenging time.
My work with folks is a collaborative, empowering, empathetic and Self revealing process. Together we shine the light on your true Self and your innate ability to create a fulfilling, purposeful and rewarding life.
Using a step-by-step process, we liberate the natural intuitive consciousness within you. You access an energy flow that brings ease and clarity into areas of your life that before felt stuck or challenging.
As a coach and mentor, I walk my talk. I transmit skills, not just as cognitive strategies but also as an energetic resonance that you can entrain to. At the end of personal coaching sessions or Spiritually Deepening Rest Stops, folks inevitably remark that they have experienced a powerful and significant shift in their own energy, experience and perception. They relax into the joy of being themselves.
This method of energetic transmission empowers you to attract your own personal goals in a natural way aligned with your unique Soul mission.
Here in my living room in West Bath, Maine I coach and counsel clients and conduct monthly spiritually deepening ‘Rest Stops’.
Through the use of Skype or phone, I collaborate with clients, more geographically distant in Australia, London, Florida and throughout New England, empowering them to align with their soul, experience grounded inner fulfillment and express their unique gifts in all aspects of their life.
Annually I hold a week-long deeply healing Nature Retreat on a beautiful undeveloped 17 acre private preserve in Hiram Maine in the foothills of the White Mountains surrounded by extensive wilderness on three sides. We are all part of a larger community of Life that welcomes us to connect profoundly and to experience intimately our own unique authentic place and purpose within this greater community of Life on Earth.
Important things I have learned in my life:
- Our first responsibility is our Soul’s fulfillment. This task is the most important task in life. It cannot be delegated.
- Love is what we are here for. The Source of that Love is within each of us. When we find it within ourselves, it is mirrored back to us by that very special person in our life, as well as the people and events we meet and engage with moment to moment, day-to-day.
- We deserve the kind of support that sees and honors our innate potential and guides us to experience a profound love and acceptance of our Self and to express who we truly are.
- From this inner anchor of Self-love, we naturally attract the love we deserve, express our unique creativity and reap the natural reward of a joyful, peaceful, balanced life.
- Success is the natural outcome of fully expressing the love and creativity of our authentic Self.
- A mentor who lives their own vision can both teach and transmit the ‘know how’ to us, illuminating our inner power to create the tangible results of our own life vision.
Let’s connect soon. Call me to set up a time for a complimentary session at 207 443-7001, if you don’t reach me, please leave a message of a good time to call you, since I do a lot of work with folks on the phone, I may not pick up the phone when you call, or email me at email@example.com