I love my kitchen. I built these cabinets myself because I like a lot of drawers rather than having to crawl into cabinets with doors where you can’t see what is in them.
I love simple, wholesome, healthy, delicious food!!
Like Healthy Home Made Chocolate.
Healthy Raw Chocolate
- 1 cup Cocoa Butter
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup raw Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean powder
- Melt Cocoa butter in a double boiler.
- When cocoa butter is completely melted, remove from heat and add cocoa powder, vanilla and honey.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated and smooth. Make sure that no water or liquid gets into the chocolate, as it can cause the texture to get mealy.
- Pour the chocolate into molds or onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a glass pan to harden. I like to use peanut butter cup molds, pour a little in the bottom, insert a frozen organic cherry and cover with more chocolate. Yum!
- Put it in the fridge to harden more quickly. It will store for over a week at room temperature or can be kept refrigerated for longer.
Here are some online sources for the ingredients:
It is a simple process that looks like this:
And I love a well-stocked pantry of sauces, juices, fruits, jams and
dried greens for soups and herbs for tea.