In my coaching and counseling practice, I share and embody several intentional skills that empower transformation.
- The most important ‘skill’ is actually a commitment to be present to Your Self. To be aware of and IDENTIFIED with the Source of Consciousness within You that is the Source of your own EXISTENCE.
- To choose to experience this Source of Consciousness with a nourishing frequency, throughout your day and life.
- To do a thorough self-inquiry into false agreements that are still shaping your reality, and distracting you from Self Realization.
- To Realize that the thinking-talking mind is not the best choice as a solution for what appears to be ‘problems’ in your life.
- The most reliable source of guidance is the deep inner silence from which direct knowing arises.
Practical applications that can help but vary from person to person include:
- Being present within the Enlightenment Transmission that emanates from enlightened teacher, Dave Oshana
- ‘The Work’ of Byron Katie
- Transformational Breathwork
- EFT or Tapping